2014/15 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions that VeloVino has set out below. We require each client to read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. By choosing to book and pay for one or more activities with VeloVino, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
BOOKING: Complete the booking form, e-mail back to VeloVino and we will reply within 24 hours to confirm availability. Once confirmed, you will be sent
a link to our payment form.
PAYMENT FOR WEBSITE DIRECT BOOKINGS ONLY: Prices quoted on the VeloVino website are in New Zealand dollars & are made via Paypal. Your Credit Card statement will show Paypal as the Payee. Full payment for the tour is due 45 days prior to arrival. If your booking date is less than 45 days in the future, full payment is due within 72 hours.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: If you wish to cancel your trip, please notify VeloVino and cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
- Over 30 days from the booked reservation date = 100% Tour refund.
- Less than 30 days from the booked reservation date = 50% Tour refund.
- Cancellation of BIKE tour due to inclement weather = 100% refund of Bike tour
OR 15% same-day Wine tour discount.
- You agree to accept the authority of our guides at all times.
- Please note that we are unable to cater for children under the age of 15.. Adults accompanying any person under the age of 18 must ensure that the underage person follows our instructions at all times.
- You recognise that there are inherent risks in the activities undertaken, and full personal and travel insurance including accident, illness and travel cancellation is strongly recommended.
MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS: To fully enjoy your activities with VeloVino, you should be in good health and physical condition. If you have pre-existing medical conditions you must be satisfied that you are able to participate fully on the tour.
FORCE MAJEURE: If VeloVino is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of God, strikes, fire, breakdowns, government or political action, acts of terrorism, or any other cause whatsoever outside VeloVino’s reasonable control, VeloVino will be under no liability to you, and may, at its option, cancel the tour.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY: By paying for the tour, you agree to all the Terms & Conditions within this document, and also agree:
- To release,waive,discharge & hold harmless VeloVino from all claims,actions or losses for bodily injury, wrongful death and indirect or punitive damages which may arise out of or occur during your travel in connection with the tour or any activities.
- To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, all our liability for damage to your property,person,disruption to travel plans or mental injury is excluded. This is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.
WARNING: Under New Zealand law, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to sue anyone if you are injured and/or suffer disruption in your travel arrangements.